Ahven - Unit Testing Library for Ada Programming Language
Ahven is a simple unit test library (or a framework) for Ada programming language. It is loosely modelled after JUnit and some ideas are taken from AUnit.
Ahven is free software distributed under permissive ISC license and should work with any Ada 95, 2005, or 2012 compiler.
- Simple API
- Small size (Ahven has about 3K SLOC)
- JUnit-compatible test results in XML format; this allows integration with tools like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Strict coding style (enforced by AdaControl)
- Plain Ada 95 code, no Ada 2005 features used, but can be compiled as Ada 2005 or Ada 2012 code if needed
- Portable across different compilers and operating systems
- Permissive Open Source license (ISC)
Tero Koskinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>